Jeremy is an accomplished professional athlete and has been riding in the North American backcountry for over 25 years. He has spent his time honing his back country skills not only as a snowmobiler but as well as an incredibly talented snowboarder. He is a Class 3 avalanche survivor which is where his deep-rooted passion about the advancement of avalanche safety practices began. Along with Soul Rides Jeremy is the Executive Director of The SKADI Foundation www.skadifoundation.com dedicated to the advancement of best practices in motorized mountain survival. View Jeremy’s professional profile at www.jeremy-hanke.com to learn more about Soul Rides Founder and current CEO.
- Avalanche Operations Level 2
- Occupational First Aid Level 3
- Wilderness First Responder
- Canadian Avalanche Association – Avalanche Professional
- Pro Member of the American Avalanche Association
- A.I.A.R.E Lead Instructor
- Avalanche Canada Lead Instructor